Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a video, step-by-step or even general instructions for installing a Delk slip-on exhaust? Unless my Googling skills aren't up to par, I can't find a video showing me how.

At least put me at ease and tell me it's easy to install and instructions are recommended but not required. :)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
399 Posts
DS70 doesn't come with instructions but it's fairly intuitive.

It's doable without a gasket but you may get air leaks around connector pipe.

I had to wrestle with the strap and it does dictate to an extent where and how the can is placed.

You might consider high temp flat black or plasti dip for the strap to hide the shiny metal.

The sound will make it all worthwhile. The carbon fiber is a work of art.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Its not too hard bro pretty straight forward just take the stock one off and connect the midpipe to the stock them if u have the baffle put in the inner side of the exhaust screw it in place then connect the exhaust clamp secure it with the strap to the bottom of the passenger foot peg make sure everything is on tight put all the plastics and fairing back together and there u have it

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tips. I installed it tonight and only had a brief issue with putting the baffle. It's on and it sounds and looks great. I have no regrets. I'll be out riding this weekend. I'll post pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts