Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Talk to Spacep0d (forum member and YouTube vlogger), he makes some custom decals for our bikes. He may even be able to do your own designs, I don't know about that for sure though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Talk to Spacep0d (forum member and YouTube vlogger), he makes some custom decals for our bikes. He may even be able to do your own designs, I don't know about that for sure though.
I think he can do your own designs. PM him or send him an e-mail and he can probably give you a quote.

These are the decals he makes for the 300:

http://spacep0d.com/decals/zx-3r/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bike Decals Help

Not getting many responses on the other thread I started. Just wondering if anyone has gotten decals from www.ninja300decals.com? The last ones I had came off after only a month so I'm looking for some that will last.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Not getting many responses on the other thread I started. Just wondering if anyone has gotten decals from www.ninja300decals.com? The last ones I had came off after only a month so I'm looking for some that will last.
please dont go starting extra threads cos you didnt get a reply. you need to remember sometimes it might take a day to get a reply. we dont all have access to our pc's 24 hours a day. we are human just like you & have work, family, sleep, etc to attend to.

relax:)

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Yes!!! I have used www.ninja300decals.com and my bike looks AWESOME! My brother got some for his too and we've both gotten so many compliments.
got some photos of the bike to share???

Welcome aboard anyhow, please head over to the introduction section of the forum & say g'day

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
word. those are the types of decals im looking for... shape wise, not because they are pink bubbles lol. did you put those on yourself/was it easy to do?

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Thanks for the mention. I do make custom decals, but if it's a lot of customer-interaction and designwork with measurements with changes and this and that, I tend to avoid those jobs because it gets too expensive for a one-off.

For single or multi-color logos or other decals which can fit in a rectangle or box aspect, I can totally do that and have been making ZX-3R and other decals for a while now. Just PM or send an email to Spacep0d at Spacep0d.com.

·
Registered
8 Posts
gksmith - I did! But my brother helped me a little because he had already put them on his own bike. They send you an installation kit with the decals so it's super easy and it looks like a professional did it! I'm not very crafty so if I can do it then anyone can lol :)

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys,

Have purchased a ninja 300 (special edition green and white mixed).
However, I am planning to get the graphics change so as to get rid of white color.

Can anyone suggest me some good graphics for the same (from India) , so that I can replace all the white with black and then overlay some custom graphics over the black.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts