Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be buying a 300 w/ABS for my wife. Was looking for input on what people paid for their new 300's? Will they negotiate? or at least get some free gear with purchase.

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Where you located man? I went up to the local St. Onge in Barrie and they had the 300 there for some decent prices, around $5200 (didn't check if ABS or not, but my best guess is W/O ABS) before taxes. And considering that's the price a lot of people are paying down south for them, its a steal.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Going to be buying a 300 w/ABS for my wife. Was looking for input on what people paid for their new 300's? Will they negotiate? or at least get some free gear with purchase.
Go to your User CP that you can see above in the black toolbar, and fill out the locale information if you could.........it will better help people to aid you if we know your location in the world. Cheers. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just recently bought one a week ago in Renfrew, Ontario at Centretown Motorsports. 2014 Black Ninja 300 ABS @ 5599 + tax, OMVIC ($5) and Tire Tax (11.68). They also gave me the $650 (after tax) coupon towards genuine kawasaki accessories as well as $150 off with this Coupon so all together $6176.22.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Snow City in Toronto is running a special on 2014 Ninja 300's. The bike must be bought and picked up by March 31st. They're doing a 2014 abs model for $6,102.87 + licence fee out the door. Unfortunately bought before I knew about it :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haggard, how was the service at the Renfrew dealership? I'm looking to buy a new 14' 300 this summer either goodtime center or Renfrew as I'm in Arnprior...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Maybe resurrecting an old thread, but 5760 OTD in Montreal. White 2014 with ABS, including 680$ worth of gear, and sale taxes of 15%.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts