Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with a dealer in Tracy, CA. He "informed" me that Kawasaki has "discontinued" the Stardust White 2013 Ninja. PLEASE tell me he is lying to me, just so he can sell me the ABS model :confused:

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
._. nope....he is a lier... DON'T GO TO TRACY KAWASAKI....

it scared me for a minute. I love the 300 in white..

or he might have been confused the 2012 Suzuki was discontinued in white

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make some more phone calls to other dealers and see what they say.
I called Modesto Kawasaki, they told me that they have gotten a few calls about that from others who called Tracy, they told me that Tracy Kawasaki could have stopped selling the 300 in white and have been confusing customers.

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys :) I am looking at a lot of different places. Its just bugs me that I have bought and sold dirt bikes from them without a problem. Well, they lost a customer.

· I ♥ Borat In A Thong
1,183 Posts
I had some guy at a different dealership tell me my bike wouldn't come out for another few months as I told him what I just rode up on to help my buddy get his bike. Some sales reps are idiots.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had some guy at a different dealership tell me my bike wouldn't come out for another few months as I told him what I just rode up on to help my buddy get his bike. Some sales reps are idiots.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
very true

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.