Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous owner had dropped a few times. I decided today to remove all the decals that all had some good road rash. Also is helping to evaluate which fairings I really need to replace. It's a clean look. One side done so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
First thing I did when I got my 2015 is pulling off all the stickers. The only one I couldn't do is the ninja on the tank as it is covered in clear coat.
If a sticker was that great they would have painted it on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah so much cleaner. I think the main side fairing could use something but now I'm free to put whatever I want there.

First thing I did when I got my 2015 is pulling off all the stickers. The only one I couldn't do is the ninja on the tank as it is covered in clear coat.
If a sticker was that great they would have painted it on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
how hard was it to take the decals off i have the exact same bike and the previous dropped it as well....it looks way cleaner without the decals!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It wasn't bad at all. I'd say 30-45 minutes each side. Hair dryer, WD-40, and a credit card to scrape residue. More a test for patience then anything as in some areas a ton of small pieces.

how hard was it to take the decals off i have the exact same bike and the previous dropped it as well....it looks way cleaner without the decals!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts