Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I understand bike week isn't for another couple of months but I was just wondering if anyone's keen for a convoy or a 300 meet up? I'm leaving from Fort Lauderdale on the morning of the 8th (I think).

Parker.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about it! I'm in arse hardening training at the moment. Rode it up to West Palm for its first 'long' run. Piece of cake. Only 2.5 hours more highway to Daytona, I should be able to stick it out. See you up there.

·
Registered
185 Posts
yes

im gonna be going from winterhaven, not sure when ... but i have a flexible schedule so let me know when you guys are so we can arrange a meetup?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I just moved back to the FOrt Lauderdale area. I'm definitely down for daytona bike week!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Good luck to y'all and i'll be praying for ya.
SCREW bike week, I had one friend die because he got rear ended by some asshole bar hopping drunk as shit and my uncle was in a coma for 3 weeks and barely pulled through.

No thanks, pass.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Wayyyyy too far for me lol would take me days to get down there... =/ have fun guys!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I just wanted to go to the Daytona 200 but that's it

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
185 Posts
Question: is bike week fun if your not of age (21)>? i'm 18 and just don't know much about the specific entertainment and target age over there....

thinking of bringing my girlfriend as well and possibly stay for a night.
cheers!

·
Registered
219 Posts
So it's a week away!!!! So who is all going? Like I said I'm riding up the 15th and leaving the 17th if any 300 riders are there when I'm there, I'm more then happy to meet up and hang out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
419 Posts
Plus spring break is actually in full swing there now so it's really on! Make sure to go sit outside of the Ocean Deck for some great day drinking in the sun and sand!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts