1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14 Posts
Their ebay store says it's all made in China.
Well, price first! :)
You can get 5 or 6 of those for the price of an Akra.:D
So, you can change it every year and alway have e new one on.
Can be a solution. :)

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the link , i dont think i have seen one here on the forum before, i could be wrong, im sure someone will chime in though
Yeah I've always been a fan of these style pipes. Had a custom titanium one on my ruckus back when I had it.

Their ebay store says it's all made in China.
Well, price first! :)
You can get 5 or 6 of those for the price of an Akra.:D
So, you can change it every year and alway have e new one on.
Can be a solution. :)
Haha I guess I can do a new exhaust every 4 months lol

This is another pipe that sounds great at idle and low RPM, but once you get above 8k RPM it turns into a weed eater.
Damn I'm never at those rpms. I guess I'll have to buy it to do a review and video of how it sounds.

·
Registered
323 Posts
you're never at 8K RPM? I'm not comprehending that. You're missing out!

The manual clearly states on page 421 that during every ride, when conditions are optimal the rider should downshift into peak RPM range, then WOT to 11K RPM through to 5th gear, then engine break to regular speed. This clears smut from the fuel injectors.

OK OK for those with no sense of humor, (wedgie crew) that is obviously sarcasm. Ride your own ride.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Danmoto's are crap. Don't waste your money. I have on on my track bike and the clamp broke when I tightened it, the springs just fall off cuz they are too long and others have had them literally disintegrate after a long ride.

Oh and paper thin welds.

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you're never at 8K RPM? I'm not comprehending that. You're missing out!

The manual clearly states on page 421 that during every ride, when conditions are optimal the rider should downshift into peak RPM range, then WOT to 11K RPM through to 5th gear, then engine break to regular speed. This clears smut from the fuel injectors.

OK OK for those with no sense of humor, (wedgie crew) that is obviously sarcasm. Ride your own ride.
Hahaha what I meant was I'm always above 8k. Only time under that is when I'm at a stop lol.

Every slip on, IMO, sounds like a weed eater at high rpms on a 300 honestly!! Gotta give some to take some.
Yeah that's true but some have a high pitch weed eater and hopefully with the danmoto gp exhaust it will have a semi low pitch weed eater sound

I had a 2-stroke swap done to my ruckus and a couple 2-stroke dirt bikes. So I'm ok with the 2-stroke sound.

Danmoto's are crap. Don't waste your money. I have on on my track bike and the clamp broke when I tightened it, the springs just fall off cuz they are too long and others have had them literally disintegrate after a long ride.

Oh and paper thin welds.
Damn that sucks. I guess I'm gonna go with a custom titanium exhaust I had on my ruckus. Just gotta make a ride down to san Diego to get it made.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i like the look of the dan moto gp extreme slip one and the price isn't that bad. thinking about picking it up for my 300. wondering if anyone has it on their bikes?
http://www.dan-moto.com/DM_INT/ninja-300-gp-extreme-product-1052.html

Don't listen too anyone I bought a gp carbon exhaust danmoto was and still is great! I know another guy with a 300 with same exhaust and loves it!

It's open and doesn't have a baffle but it sounds awesome! I bought a akrvo slipon and the danmoto is much louder and more open I love mine and for the price you can not go wrong! It's cheap and good quality for what you pay! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hahaha what I meant was I'm always above 8k. Only time under that is when I'm at a stop lol.

Yeah that's true but some have a high pitch weed eater and hopefully with the danmoto gp exhaust it will have a semi low pitch weed eater sound

I had a 2-stroke swap done to my ruckus and a couple 2-stroke dirt bikes. So I'm ok with the 2-stroke sound.

Damn that sucks. I guess I'm gonna go with a custom titanium exhaust I had on my ruckus. Just gotta make a ride down to san Diego to get it made.
My last bike was a 2 stroke.I think it was a 1986 model dt175.endless headache.I had to literally redline it all the time to stop the plugs from oiling up.tried to modify it to have disc brakes but then the cowling,lights and wiring brackets didn't line up.I bought the front forks along with a whole bunch of parts to pimp out my dt and they didn't line up with the original pieces.that's what second hand gets you.I gave it to my brother and bought the ninja which is brand new and hopefully won't give me any problems for a very long time.

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't listen too anyone I bought a gp carbon exhaust danmoto was and still is great! I know another guy with a 300 with same exhaust and loves it!

It's open and doesn't have a baffle but it sounds awesome! I bought a akrvo slipon and the danmoto is much louder and more open I love mine and for the price you can not go wrong! It's cheap and good quality for what you pay! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
yeah for the price you can't really go wrong but after i went to do a checkout shipping charges might be the thing that will make not get the exhaust lol

My last bike was a 2 stroke.I think it was a 1986 model dt175.endless headache.I had to literally redline it all the time to stop the plugs from oiling up.tried to modify it to have disc brakes but then the cowling,lights and wiring brackets didn't line up.I bought the front forks along with a whole bunch of parts to pimp out my dt and they didn't line up with the original pieces.that's what second hand gets you.I gave it to my brother and bought the ninja which is brand new and hopefully won't give me any problems for a very long time.
yeah i'm always hitting the rev limiter on my 2-stroke swapped ruckus and previous dirtbikes.

i bought the danmoto jisu for mine and i love it nice deep tone
thats what i want. a nice deep tone

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Umm, I have one too and it's shit. See previous post.

And see how it is after putting a few kms on it. May not be so good after awhile. Only reason I bought mine for my track Gixxer is that it was cheap and when I go down I don't cry over a $700 exhaust system.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi first time poster here, I just installed the danmoto Carbon GP on my new ninja 300, have done about 150kms with it on. Have just ridden a mates ninja 300 with a yoshimura exhaust installed, and can say the danmoto is far louder, splutters and pops way more and imo sounds way better.

my mate had a ride on mine with the carbon GP and prefered it aswell

not bad for less than half the price 8)

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi first time poster here, I just installed the danmoto Carbon GP on my new ninja 300, have done about 150kms with it on. Have just ridden a mates ninja 300 with a yoshimura exhaust installed, and can say the danmoto is far louder, splutters and pops way more and imo sounds way better.

post up some pics please

·
Registered
301 Posts

Video? ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 22 Posts