Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
hahaha I have earphones built into my helmet now ;D I liek how its very discreat too lol

these are pretty nice though. how does that sound hold up at highway speeds i wonder...?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should fit!

But as long as the speakers are pointed to you you should hear them... it's a 150w set!
You guys know the Honda Goldwing... it comes stock with an am/fm radio (in the past with tapedeck, now probably with CD/USB etc)

I tried that out, but that was perfectly audible.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't goldwings come with them stock?
Yeah, that's what i said a few posts up. They come stock with stereo speakers and a player (am/fm tape (i think cd too but don't hang me up on that one).

A friend of mine has a goldwing. Pretty awesome thing if you like a car seat on 2 wheels :p
The ride is very, very comfortable though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lots of harley guys use these, I had a Streetglide and the radio I thought was a waste at first. Then it was one of the best features especially on long rides in the middle of nowhere or interstate rides. My wife thought it was the best thing ever also. Whenever we go to Vegas I make sure we get a streetglide to go through the desert ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.