Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone have any cool custom paint or decal idea for the pearl white bikes im thinking bout doin a light gray kind of transparent smoke on the side es in decal any other good ideas?

·
Registered
24 Posts
These bikes dont have really any designs on the fairings, unless you bought the special edition. I could see some cool decals getting put on....not sure what though. Now you got me thinking.......

·
Registered
554 Posts
No ideas yet. Not creative enough. I'm sure I'll come up with something once I see some examples from others.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I think the bloody 300 image from the movie poster would be an awesome decal on a black Ninja 300 if Black and Red were the theme of the bike. I'm sure it can be photoshop'd out and made into a vinyl.
See attached, maybe someone can re-post it correctly for a better look

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
Nice Suhaeng! Is that your's? How did you put the graphics on? (yeah, I'm a Rossi fan) :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice Suhaeng! Is that your's? How did you put the graphics on? (yeah, I'm a Rossi fan) :D
**** yeah! The Doctor is back! :cool:

Yeap, it's mine, if you can see the detail, the hardest part is how to put the new sun&moon logo into the ninja's fairing, the M1 fairing is not as curvy as ninjas,

So a little modification to the detail, I did all the vectoring, and I also create the pattern for this ninja to make it easy when we print the vinyl,

The rest of it, is just simply wrap your whole middle fairing using oracal blackdoff (I forgot the product ID), tank, front and bottom fairing with grey stone (same as the sun&moon pattern)
As for the tail, front fender & a little in the bottom, I'm using Rossi's yellow (when u see in the sunlight, there's a little bit of green in there)
I decided not to put the grey into the tail, :D

·
Registered
958 Posts
Wow, thats so cool. You've definitely got a one of a kind bike now :cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Wow, thats so cool. You've definitely got a one of a kind bike now :cool:
Yeah dude! Thanks!
Here's the first scheme, I still want to keep the kawi lime green in this bike (and it's my stock colour)
But then I think, yeah.. I must say goodbye to the green, and F* the police, :D

·
Registered
958 Posts
I agree, the green doesn't really work well. The yellow is much better.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I have a white bike so I went to af1 racing in my town and they gave me a bunch of stickers free. I've placed 2 on each side. They really break up the white. Mine just say AF1 Racing and are red and black. I put one on a little slanted, but it was surprisingly easy to take off and re-align. I don't know if they will be easy to remove in 6 months, but they are holding up fine, aren't peeling or anything. Free is good. I also got some free Olin, LeoVince very colorful ones, but since I don't have those products, I decided against putting those on.

·
Registered
82 Posts
custom paint or decal ideas?

This is how i will do mine when I get it back...

Modded with ipad. I think the vents in black and similar lines as the SE will look good. I will also fill in the recess in the rear seats to make it pop a bit, mostly because I like how the Desmosedici looks with its vents there.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
260 Posts
custom paint or decal ideas?

Modded with ipad. I think the vents in black and similar lines as the SE will look good. I will also fill in the recess in the rear seats to make it pop a bit, mostly because I like how the Desmosedici looks with its vents there.

Awesome!!!!! Absolutely love it. Want to do it. How do I star goin about this? What products do you use and what's steps are involved?

·
Registered
15 Posts

dude that looks sweeeeet!

well ill chuck my hat in the ring...
I have a stardust white. im going with some decals. Im thinking some thing like this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330758442203?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_4102wt_1219

and then down the side of the pillion... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321059532481?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_728wt_986

not really sure on the scorpion, would love your opinions.
another option is going simple and having something small like this towards the bottom of the fairings http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/220869185230?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1260wt_1219

let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Re: custom paint or decal ideas?

I'd pass on the shuriken but all for the scorpion!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 102 Posts