Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am about to pull the trigger on some aftermarket fairings to replace cracked fairings on my Ninja SE 300 2014 .

Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

I found this design i really liked on Monster fairings and asked them to modify it by changing the blue to this "sunrise orange". As well as changing the design to have the smaller pieces be the sunrise orange instead of white and black.

White Wing Aerospace manufacturer Toy Font

White Neck Sleeve Automotive design Orange

White Vehicle Peripheral Automotive design Automotive tire

Monster fairings gave me a quote of $809. Which includes black fairing blot kit and a sunrise orange tank cover.

I then got a quote for the same thing from ABS fairings for $680 not including the tank cover or fairing kit. Which when added would bring the quote to around $800 as well.

I was hoping for some advice on which company to go for. Just want the best quality. Both companies have similar shipping times and seem to have similar reviews. I just havent been able to find anything comparing the two. I am leaning towards monster for the sole reason of it being their design. Also if there is another company that someone would suggest for custom fairings, I am all ears.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For that kind of cash why don’t you buy a blank body kit and get a local paint shop to do the work. Too late but I like to take off the oem farrings anyway, in case I want to resale.

·
Administrator
2,694 Posts
For that kind of cash why don’t you buy a blank body kit and get a local paint shop to do the work. Too late but I like to take off the oem farrings anyway, in case I want to resale.
It cost me $500 to have just my tank painted and that didn't include the purchase of the tank or the decals. Paint shops are expensive.

·
Premium Member
84' Goldwing Aspencade, 91' EX500, 98' Ninja 250 w/ 17' 300 engine, 07 EX500
194 Posts
I vote for the Monster kit, and excellent choice for the orange 🍊 the tank cover is worth the extra cost. You'll save money and it will match perfectly. Spend the money right the first time.

Here's a pic of my 91 EX500

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

For the eagle eye people out there, yes the Ninja logos are done in the same orange, but it's reflective, like the rim tape.

Reactions: Rogue
1 - 4 of 4 Posts