Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys used the Costco pricing to get your new bike cheaper? For $55 you can get a membership, then when you buy your bike you get a $250 gift card to Costco so it's like getting a free membership plus $200 to buy whatever there. If you have used it what was your out the door price?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I used this program in Southern California... Worked smoothly.. No hassle with the participating dealer in Fontana, Ca. Only thing other than MSRP I was charged was just the licensing/registration fees.. Which was less than $200... I think I got my black 300 for $4990 OTD and it took about 4-5 weeks to get my $250 Costco gift card in the mail after filing out their survey and answering a few questions on the phone from a representative..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm going to do this when my time comes to get my bike, I just wish they had the white one with ABS. The wife wants me to get the ABS because last year when she was following me in our car I locked up the back break trying to stop for a red light. This was before taking the safety course and getting my license.
So anyway it looks like the green SE abs for me :(

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
225 Posts
I don't think I need it anymore, but I can see how it could be useful in certain situations. Luckily I maintained control and did the correct thing. If ABS makes her feel better letting me ride the ABS it is!

The one thing I have learned from being married for almost 13 years is that if she is happy I'm happy!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
78 Posts
Please stop spreading misinformation regarding the Costco program and the Ninja 300! The Costco offer on the 300 HAS NOT been discontinued!!! Any dealership telling you that is simply being untruthful and you should go elsewhere. A dealership that lies to you, DOES NOT deserve your business or money. Don't reward shady businesses by turning a blind eye to unethical behavior.

The Costco program is a great way to get a 300 without having to negotiate with a dealership. Plus, you get the added bonus of a 20% discount on gear and accessories and the $250 gift card. In just gear and accessories, I saved ~$400!

The Costco deal will fetch you a 300 for about 5K, plus whatever local taxes and fees you have to pay (title, registration, state taxes, etc.)

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Please stop spreading misinformation regarding the Costco program and the Ninja 300! The Costco offer on the 300 HAS NOT been discontinued!!! Any dealership telling you that is simply being untruthful and you should go elsewhere. A dealership that lies to you, DOES NOT deserve your business or money. Don't reward shady businesses by turning a blind eye to unethical behavior.

The Costco program is a great way to get a 300 without having to negotiate with a dealership. Plus, you get the added bonus of a 20% discount on gear and accessories and the $250 gift card. In just gear and accessories, I saved ~$400!

The Costco deal will fetch you a 300 for about 5K, plus whatever local taxes and fees you have to pay (title, registration, state taxes, etc.)
5k That's kinda sad its not even msrp

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I went the Costco route. Best membership ever.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Currently, there is high consumer demand coupled with low manufacturer supply for the model you selected. As a result we have not located a dealership in your immediate area that has met our strict pricing criteria for this model.

As soon as the market conditions improve, our pricing will update.

now i have to wait :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.