Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put some actual effort into learning about the new N300 yesterday and today arranged to get one of the first bunch here to be available 15 February or so. Deposit made, sight unseen. I get a white one, sure to be the least popular color scheme here.

Motivation for this impulsive buy is that next week I´m working in Sabana del Sur in practically the middle of freakin´ San Jose, and brothers & sisters you would not believe the traffic problems. I used to have a nice "suburban by Costa Rica standards" 15-minute ride.

Now I get converted to 14 or so KM´s each way of Costa Rica´s busiest part of its only "expressway." No shoulders and at least half of it always stop-go. The high wide-barred G650GS won´t pass between the bigger cagers side-by-side. Had considered KTM´s 390 Duke but strangely not available here until after 2013 (dealer says). And I have never owned but always wanted a Kawasaki.

Who knows, maybe this little gem will convert a dreaded lane-splitting commute into playtime. Any out there in similar (relatively unregulated) riding environs please harken!

Best wishes and pura vida from CR.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome. I've read a lot about CR. My gf and I are thinking of taking a trip down there one day.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome.

Costa Rica is stunning, i'm jealous.
You'll love the 200, great bang for the buck and i'm sure it will make your travels much less stressful and much more enjoyable. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts