Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I’ve been on the hunt for a replacement fairing for my 2017 ninja 300 abs. My left fairing has a massive crack from the previous owner dropping it. I came across this fairing on eBay and I’m wondering if someone can help me identify the correct year. The decal looks identical to my white 2017 and some google searching it doesn’t look to match the other years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone!

I’ve been on the hunt for a replacement fairing for my 2017 ninja 300 abs. My left fairing has a massive crack from the previous owner dropping it. I came across this fairing on eBay and I’m wondering if someone can help me identify the correct year. The decal looks identical to my white 2017 and some google searching it doesn’t look to match the other years.
View attachment 115288
This looks like a 2017 white fairing, just like my OEM fairing :) hope this helps

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This looks like a 2017 white fairing, just like my OEM fairing :) hope this helps
Thanks! I did end up ordering the fairing and it is the correct one. I should be taking it to get some minor repairs to replace my current damaged fairing from the previous owner. The fender has some scuffing and a minor crack but is in much better shape than the one on the bike at the moment.

Current damaged fender:

Replacement Fender:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts