Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

· Registered
934 Posts
I wish I lives over there lol I would of hopped on that like a fly on ****!

Thanks for doing that!

Now I can buy my own when the release the seats!

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts

· Registered
934 Posts
Thats a sexy seat right there! I like how they angled the passenger seat too so they dont fall forward as much!

When will this be for sale? they give a date out?

· Registered
58 Posts
Last week I was looking at the 250 version on the site. Although it is obviously first class, it did not at all grab me as a must-have. Now I get it...:rolleyes: The 300´s version above looks contemporary, part of the bike´s design. Just personal taste of course but I think the pic you have shared makes Corbin´s version for the 250 (as on their site) seem "adapted" somehow. The 300´s version is, IMO, immediately elegant and hits the must-have button firmly. :)

· Banned
1,753 Posts
Corbin seats are pretty divisive on the comfort factor. My buddy loves them, I can't sit on one for even a few minutes without utter anger at its design and firmness. Among people I know it's about 50/50 love/hate.

Check one out on another bike before you jump with your $. The seats look great, but I know I'd not enjoy it if it stays within traditional Corbin practices, and it looks like all of them I've ever seen too.

Not a slam, they have their loyal customers who love them, it just isn't the seat for everyone. You can't judge a seat by its cover!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.