Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, ive removed exhaust (awaiting on my full yoshimura to ship), fender ,and snorkel. I've installed sprocket, panel filter, fuel moto, am awaiting hids to arrive as well as yoshimura frame sliders, spools, bar ends and pazzo shorty levers (damn ups)

It's kind of chaotic, but I kind of like it!!! Lol :D thanks to everyone on this forum, you all are awesome!!!!:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly I have one of the most pathetic tool sets on earth (had a nice but was stolen). Between the solid guys and gals on the forum, YouTube, and the service manual. You could do it ! Hardest part is stepping up and popping them panels, it's a mental hurdle, once past it, no sweat!

·
Registered
55 Posts
That´s a bunch. I got the 15-tooth front sprocket on this weekend and put the first 100 break-in kilometers on the clock, enough progress for me.

As another member stated in another thread, best to have an impact wrench for that sprocket job, which I didn´t.

Super tempted on HIDs but looking for a plug-n-play that does not require cutting parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts