Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed some green after market levers. Don't know the brand but I like em.

Mods so far:
Green rim tape
Green ninja decal (on the tank) and kawisaki decal (on the rear end)
Progrip cf tank pad
Green brake and clutch levers
Leo Vince corsa gp slip-on
Yoshi exhaust bracket
Yoshi fender eliminator (in the mail)
Hotbodies dark smoke racing windscreen (also in the mail)

This is my first bike and I'm happy with how everything has turned out so far but there is still sooo much more I want to do! I'm addicted haha :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great! How did you do the decal on the tank?
I just got a set of Factory Effex ninja decals and stuck em on lol. Probably should've taken off the old ninja decal on the tank since you can kinda see the outline of the old one but its not noticeable at all and doesn't bother me

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh man them green levers are beautiful. They are the full length levers yeah? Also what kind of green are they? I'm going for a green/gloss black/carbon fibre look ninja :)

·
Banned
277 Posts
I just got a set of Factory Effex ninja decals and stuck em on lol. Probably should've taken off the old ninja decal on the tank since you can kinda see the outline of the old one but its not noticeable at all and doesn't bother me

You can't remove the original, it's under the clear coat.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh man them green levers are beautiful. They are the full length levers yeah? Also what kind of green are they? I'm going for a green/gloss black/carbon fibre look ninja :)
Yeah full length. Got them on eBay, $35 for the pair. They also had shorter ones too. The green was pretty close to the kawi green, just slightly off, but have faded some due to being in the intense Florida summer sun. I'm gonna put a clear coat on them so they don't fade as bad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts