Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 2014 ninja 300 abs for a couple months now, done about 2500km on it and I noticed that at around 600ks during break in that the clutch lever started rattling at exactly 8500 rpm. When I went to do my first service I told them about it and they fixed it, but now at 2500k's its started again and I was wondering if getting pazzo clutch levers would fix the problem or should I just take it back the dealership to fix it?

I would eventually plan to get after market levers anyway and it seems like I could kill two birds with one stone, my only qualm is that a set of pazzo levers costs $200 :( Therefore feel free to tell me about other cheaper yet reliable brands.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've had my 2014 ninja 300 abs for a couple months now, done about 2500km on it and I noticed that at around 600ks during break in that the clutch lever started rattling at exactly 8500 rpm. When I went to do my first service I told them about it and they fixed it, but now at 2500k's its started again and I was wondering if getting pazzo clutch levers would fix the problem or should I just take it back the dealership to fix it?

I would eventually plan to get after market levers anyway and it seems like I could kill two birds with one stone, my only qualm is that a set of pazzo levers costs $200 :( Therefore feel free to tell me about other cheaper yet reliable brands.
I get the same rattle on my clutch lever as well. At first I just ignored it, but it's gotten to the point where it annoys me so much that I constantly have at least one finger on the clutch. I guess it's a good thing to always have the clutch lever covered, haha. I actually purchased a set of levers from the2wheels. I've gotten some good reviews from various people on the forum, and I got them on sale for $40. So if I don't like them, it's not that big of a deal. As soon as I get them, I'll put them up with a small review.

·
Registered
157 Posts
EBay levers. I have had my shorty levers in red adjustable 2 years now. Cost me 35 on Amazon. No issues, little rattle but better than stock. I personally think the 200 levers are not worth it. I've seen and felt then feel the same as my 35 dollar set. But that's my opinion.

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for replies guys, I decided to buy a pair of ebay levers for $35, hopefully will fix the problem.
I just installed my new the2wheels shorty levers, and no more rattling clutch lever! I did a little test ride around my neighborhood and rev'd up to about 9000 rpms. All is good. :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts