Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was leaving for school. I pulled her out of the garage and had to go back in to grab something. I didn't realize I had put the kick stand back up and when I didn't feel the bike resting after leaning her over a good 30 degrees to the left, I started to panic and used all my strength to get her back up as her weight was competing with my back muscles and biceps. It lowered a few more inches before I was finally able to swing it back upright. Phew.....

You hear these stories all the time but you never think it'll happen to you.

On a happier and lighter note, the flasher relay finally arrived yesterday. Installed it and the LED blinkers from the targa FE work great. Will post pics when the sun comes out!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I took mine to the grass in my front yard and laid it over to see how heavy it was and practice standing it up. I could not lift it by bending over so used the backward walk which worked just fine.

It turns into a different beast past 45 degrees ;)

·
Registered
805 Posts
I know how that goes. I havent had it happen on the 300 but my brothers 82 honda nighthawk thing weighs 550lbs with gas. You're better off using your leg to get it up and arms and back to stabalize. Its much easier

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts