Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
bike is put away for the long winter nap up here...although high of 51 predicted for Monday...tempting...but roads are all covered with sand and salt residue from a few earlier snows. Will have to wait for Spring...but jealous of all you warm weather riders!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Merry Christmas from the Ozarks! I'm still riding--that's why God created heated gear.:emot-rock: My rear tire was toast after a spirited ride to Eureka Springs to the fudge shop! They'll be closed from New Year's until Valentine's Day so I HAD to stock up on WONDERFUL diabetes-friendly candies sweetened with maltitol. So yesterday Santa got me a new set of Q3+s! I have errands to do in the city Monday with temps in the low 60's, so it's the perfect opportunity to get them scrubbed. Christmas forecast is sunny and 63* at my house!!!

Come visit the Missouri Motorcycle Safety Program booth at the St. Louis motorcycle show January 23-26, 2020!

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Who’s still out riding?
Still riding. Low 30's high 20's in NYC. Washing all the salt off is a bit of hassle. Dressing in layers is key! Got pulled over by an unmarked car for riding on the shoulder trying to beat traffic. The cop said he would have let me off on a warning but it was on camera. I'm going to appeal!

Happy Holidays to all N300 riders out there! :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Still riding. Low 30's high 20's in NYC. Washing all the salt off is a bit of hassle. Dressing in layers is key! Got pulled over by an unmarked car for riding on the shoulder trying to beat traffic. The cop said he would have let me off on a warning but it was on camera. I'm going to appeal!

Happy Holidays to all N300 riders out there! :D

hAPPY HOLIDAYS. Hope you get out of a ticket. Just turn up to court: chances are the cop won't and you'll get off! Good luck!

·
Registered
137 Posts
here's a pic of bike in the winter...the only good thing is it's parked next to my beer fridge so every time I go out to grab a beer i get to pause and look longingly at my bike...

My son and I are headed to Iowa for a family Christmas gathering next weekend. We'll be sure to bring along some warm Southern air for you!:waveysmilie:

·
Super Moderator
2,501 Posts
Bazininja - you must be bringing the good weather, I see the forecast for 54 on Christmas..in Iowa! Enjoy your time here!
It's going to be wonderful to be able to get in a few miles on Christmas day!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great day today. Almost 60! Ran some errands around town. Weaved through holiday traffic ;)

In the pic you can see my bike is in the holiday spirit :D Notice the handlebar mittens, pretty effective. If it's good enough for the local delivery guys, good enough for me! I also find windbreakers as an outer layer work real well. I have a top and pants. Light and easy to pack away.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts