Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I saw a few say we should start one so here we go post your pics here. I will post when I get home today. let us know what tire you are running as well in the pic.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I have a feeling some people are gonna be spilling their bikes trying to make their chicken strips look better for this thread, lmfao.

Reactions: Malice101

·
Registered
839 Posts
I can hear the frantic tapping of keys as people google tire pictures to post :p
I'll post mine up next time I uncover her to ride.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
I can hear the frantic tapping of keys as people google tire pictures to post :p
I'll post mine up next time I uncover her to ride.
easy way to check the photo. goto google images. save the photo you see in this thread to your desktop. then click and drag the photo to google images and it will search the net for a photo like it.

it works well for news web sites that have the photo all grainy looking too...lol

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
So is the point of this thread to show massive chicken strips, or see who has the least?

I wouldn't risk getting rid of the chicken strips on the stock tires. In fact, 23 miles on the bike now, and the tires are getting replaced.

·
Hero of Time
1,352 Posts
i'd say with the amount of new riders this forum has it will be mostly large chicken strips. i haven't noticed these tires being bad for me yet and i've driven in rain and through some mild twisties. i'll probably keep them for their life and then upgrade to something sticky later. if you're not racing at a track or doing lots of canyon runs it appears they do fine.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I don't find the stock tires to be bad at all :\

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol wow. I've been on 2 wheels for most of my life and even though this is the first sport bike I have owned I found without getting new rear sets I don't see how you can get rid of them. My foot drags and then peg before you hit the sidewall on the stock tires, but they work for now as long as you keep in mind that they are not high end.

·
Registered
839 Posts
that means you need to ride more :p

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I ride a lot...
I have also rode in the rain with them and in heavy a$$ wind.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I never said I was singing praises to the stock tires, but I don't think they are bad either. Im'ma run em till I need a new set...unlike some people I don't have money to just toss on a already big purchase right away aside of minor things.

:p

Reactions: gantt and Capolee
1 - 20 of 187 Posts