Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took off my rear fender assembly to see what my bike looked like clean and decided it would be easy to make my own FE.. So i ran to Home Depot and got a bracket (used for building with lumber :D); drilled 5 holes in it (4 for the bolts; 1 for the plate light) and used the license plate mount from the stock assembly and attached them to the bike. I then went to Cycle Gear and grabbed a $30 set of LED turn signals and BAM!! Only thing is my turn signals don't blink. :rolleyes: But luckily this forum had an answer for me.. LED Bulb Electronic Flasher CF12ANL-01. I don't plan on leaving my turn signals like that (with the wires visible), i just don't want unnecessary drill holes all over the place lol, as i might relocate them. Also i plan to paint the bracket black.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The bracket from Home Depot was $1, LED lights from Cycle Gear $31.00, and the electronic flasher was $16, including shipping. With a total price of $48!! Tax included. All of this required no holes drilled into the bike! The small bracket conveniently left two holes from the original assembly uncovered so i ran the wires for the turn signals through them..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I will post pictures of the bracket from Home Depot soon. Yea the more i look at it the more i want to finish it.. I will paint the bracket and probably permanently mount the turn signals tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts