Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly, but none of the parts are damaged and if the bike was totaled usually there some signs of damage on the fairing and stuff but they all look completely in tact and undamaged from the photos. I guess it could've been totaled a different way tho like the engine blowing up or something.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I was thinking, Phoenix had a ton of bikes stolen over the past couple years and more and more parts are showing up. First the fairings, then the back tire and now more engine pieces. It seems like it's being disassembled as they go. Could have been picked up at an auction tho.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I just paid for the right side myself on the fairings lol im thinking its stolen also after I get my fairings im going to call the cops n phoenix and see if there is a missing 300 out there lol

matt

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, luckily mine got shipped yesterday and I received them this afternoon. I was thinking about calling the cops too. I'm glad you were able to capitalize on the right side being so cheap. At first I believed it but after more and more parts started showing up I got really suspicious and asked how she obtained them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hey Matt I'm curious to see what she ships you because I just unboxed my fairings and she sent me the right side fairing as oppose to the left unless she listed it looking at the bike from the front. Oh and the side I got shipped has some slight scratches, I'll upload a picture soon.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Oh shit really where r the scrathed parts ill cancel my payment if they r. Bad thats why I wanted them so I could have new ones mine r stratched from someone hitting mu bike and knocking it to the ground take a few good pics please asap before she sends mine

matt

·
Registered
344 Posts
U want to send it to each other or have her do it ? I honestly dont know if I can trust her to send it if we send it to her or a refund of any kind she might keep and put back up for auction and make more money on it also have u emailed her already if not do it now dont wait a second make her know shes an idiot and doesnt know how to list things online lol

matt

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually emailed her right after I discovered her mistake, she was extremely apologetic and refunded me back some money to cover the shipping cost of the fairing. The scratch is really small and my phone won't let me upload the picture for some reason. I'll try it again right now tho since I have wifi at my house.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh and the package arrived here in one day so she should have it back to her by Monday at the latest. So you should be good to get it really quickly next week.

·
Registered
344 Posts
That looks left side take a pic from further back thats going to piss me off if I get a fucked up part like that ill flip

matt

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nvm uea thats right damn I asked when she would send it hahaha and asked if there is any damange or broken parts I should know about cuz I freaken die if there was I wanted it cuz I wanted to fix mine because it had scratchs on it haha

matt

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahh, yeah in my opinion it's not too bad and I'm sure if you found someone locally you could get the touch up work done cheaper than ordering a brand new set of these 4 fairings. But she used the same picture for the left and right side from what I can tell.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
I asked when she is shipping this is her response

I will box and package evrything that ended this weekend, then I will print out shipping labels and drop off at UPS Tues.

Hahaha I should be like is that because u shipped it to someone else hahaha

matt

1 - 20 of 45 Posts