Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
839 Posts
Yup, I ordered a $36 set off of eBay.

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
i ordered a rear/front stand, tank pad, swingarms spools. All excellent and very accessible!!
i bought these about a year ago

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Motorcyc...orcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7c117805

when you get them, they need to be put together. make sure you drown the tubes where they side together in jb weld, if not they will wiggle round a bit and rather then sit bolt upright when supporting you bike they will bend in a bit and bend the brackets

other then that, i cant complain for the price

·
Registered
839 Posts
Spicy, I think they would be fine.
Multiple members have gotten the china made off brands and been very happy.
Mine are on their way, only down fall is the shipping waiting time. ;)

Reactions: SpicyNuggets

·
Registered
839 Posts
wait isn't drastic like you would think...average is 2-3 weeks.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
2 - 3 weeks is a drastic wait in this day and age. I'd gladly pay $5 more for an item I can have right now than wait 2-3 weeks for it in the mail, and a lot of people feel the same way. But then again I am not very tight on money I suppose.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Okie dokie then...$5 isn't a big difference to me, but I got the color combination I wanted and that was my main goal.

Not everyone picks certain items based on money "issues", a lot of times it is a taste preference and finding certain colors, ect.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I was using an example for the same exact product with same features/colors/etc, I didn't bring up any of that. Just saying if I could pick up the same exact thing TODAY for $5 more, then I would pay the difference. Some people wouldn't be caught dead paying extra for things, and my thoughts immediately went to that "extreme couponers" show or whatever.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Lmao, I wish I had those peoples skills.
Sadly, not so much.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
They have those skills because most of them, that seems to be their "job" while their spouse or someone actually goes to work to pay the bills. $1,500.00 groceries for $38 seems great until you can't pay your mortgage! No but really I couldn't imagine putting that much work into that kinda thing. I'll stick with my video games and my new motorcycle hobby, lol.

Btw - I purchase stuff from Ebay all the time. Just read the reviews on the product, try not to be the first person to purchase the product. I like the seller rating system so you can tell if they're just selling bad products or not.

·
Registered
839 Posts
The ebayer I bought from had over 120 reviews on product.
and a 99.8% positive feedback...I always check that stuff ;)

As far as the couponers, I hear ya there. I work a full time job in the medical field. I don't have time to scout papers for coupons or go store to store for deals...but it is pretty amazing the money they save.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Not to mention the amount of personal space they lose. They always have more than 1 room dedicated to the storage of the stuff they buy. I couldn't do that. I like space.

I usually read the top reviews (you can usually tell if they're fake) and the negative reviews (you can tell when some idiot purchased the product and didn't know what they were doing) and sometimes you can see the response from the seller (how they reply to people is a good indicator of how they do business, even if the customer is a complete moron!)

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
yeah they'll work. i got them. they do fade rather quickly though. at least for me and a few other people they did. you may need to powdercoat them eventually
powdercoat a gel seat pad and a power socket???

i have already banned and deleted your account less then 24 hours ago for spamming with nonsense, do i need to do it again?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.