Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,075 Posts
good stuff. looks like im stopping by harbor freight on monday on my way to pool league.

whered you find the coupon?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha run boys run!!!!...I think the price is till the end of the month. The store I went to had like 4 left in stock but I don't know after I posted this one Nyahaha!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice! I Just picked one up @ the Bayshore store. Here in N.Y. $22.58. They only have the display model out on the sales floor. Just ask them to get you one from the back. The guy that helped said they have quite a few. Seems people were helping them selfs to the lift cradles :mad: . Its fully assembled just remove the bubble wrap and your good to go.
Well of to the dealer. Just got the call my bike just came in. They'll be pulling it out of the crate in about an hour. If I wanted to stop by and watch that would be fine. :D

Sent from my XT603 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
The first one I bought lasted my a solid 4 years of serious use, I was a detailing freaking with that bike.. Then when I sold the bike I let the sand go with it.. Was bikeless for a year.. Bought the 300 and a new stand, this stand to be exact.. I dont know what the deal what but the bike was all cockeyed in the stand so I took it back and they didnt have anymore in stock so I got one from cycle gear..

Not saying this stand is junk, I just got a bad one.. With most items at Harbor Freight you either get a good one or a bad one haha...

Something i recomend is wrapping the pads with duct tape, they wear out pretty quick and before you know it you might have some scratches in your swingarm..

BTW, nice Ruckus in the back, I used to have one of those :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Anyone wana buy me one and ship it to me in Mass? Don't think we have any of those stores around here ;P

Any other cheap brands that you could buy online? I saw some on revzilla.com but I'm not really sure what's "good enough". Hate being new at this ;P

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ps. Do you need to install anything on your bike to use a stand or can you do it stock? I'm guessing stock but I have no idea.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anyone wana buy me one and ship it to me in Mass? Don't think we have any of those stores around here ;P

Any other cheap brands that you could buy online? I saw some on revzilla.com but I'm not really sure what's "good enough". Hate being new at this ;P
you can order on line from Harbor Freight and have it shipped to you. You do not need the spools. & get that 20% coupon & use it on line

·
Registered
268 Posts
Called the store and they had them still in stock. Paid $22.25 with tax and 20% off coupon and got a free cheap flashlight. Part number is 65620, I just paid up front and they found it and brought it to me. Still not sure where they found them at since I looked all over the store.

Item is only available in store, not online. Here is the link.
http://www.harborfreight.com/motorcycle-swingarm-rear-stand-65620.html

·
Registered
78 Posts
If anyone is interested, I just called the store in North Bergen, NJ and they have five in stock available for sale. The computer system shows 6, which the really nice sales lady explained means that they have 5. I am on my way there to pick one up.

The discounted price is good through the end of February (that is, tomorrow!) as it is the case with the 20% coupon.

The best part is that this stand doesn't require that the bike be fitted with rear spools. So, double savings of money AND time/effort.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Unfortunately, this can only be purchased in store. I couldn't locate the product on the website no matter how I searched until I entered the item #65620.

It sounds like a great deal. It's too bad their customer service (or lack of it) via the toll free number leads you through a matrix of menu selections that wind up with a disconnect.

I missed out on a free flashlight.

·
Registered
344 Posts
My harbor freight store had the Haul-Master bike stand for $39.99. Used my 20% discount and walk out with my silver stand. Low profile, but that works good since I will be using mostly for chain cleaning/oiling and the occasional tire change.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Didn't have it in stock at my store, told me to check back on Thursday.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 22 Posts