Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Hard Racing's shipping time frame's my pipe should be here some time around the end of Febuary!!! YAY!

Now i find out it wont be here in Febuary! because to my disbelief it arrived today! i only ordered it a week ago, shipped from US to Aus! and they didn't even have it when i ordered it!!!

Took me about 20min to install, including photos and unwrapping!

I think the old exhaust was saying, look how shinny i can be! Please dont swap me!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
Looks great, the carbon go's nicely with the carbon strip on the side of the bike. Can't wait to get my Akro :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Glad I got to see one on an SE. Looks great! I'm about 95% sure I'm getting the Yoshi CF FS, but I have another week to decide for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
399 Posts
According to Hard Racing's shipping time frame's my pipe should be here some time around the end of Febuary!!! YAY!

Now i find out it wont be here in Febuary! because to my disbelief it arrived today! i only ordered it a week ago, shipped from US to Aus! and they didn't even have it when i ordered it!!!

Took me about 20min to install, including photos and unwrapping!

I think the old exhaust was saying, look how shinny i can be! Please dont swap me!!!
the last pic from a front angle looks the best. wish yoshi didn't have to advertise so large. could strap be spray painted flat black with rustoleum. would prefer not to interupt the stunning beauty of cf.

·
Registered
84 Posts
How much do these cost and where would one purchase? Im getting the white 300 - is this a good exhaust to put on? Cheers in advance

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
239 Posts
I just picked mine up for $477US around $450AU but paid $97 for express post normal post was $77 so all but cost me $550AU

1 - 12 of 12 Posts