Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my husband and I cruised to Cedar Key yesterday (1.5hr cruise)- It was wonderful. Weather was perfect, roads were clear, and overall just had a blast. Thought I would share some pics, we took 326 to hwy 27 and then jumped onto hwy 24 for the remainder. Cruised 70-80mph most of the way with no issues.

Tony's was the restaurant we had a nice seafood lunch at, it was great. Anyone who heads to Cedar Key this is a recommendation, also Ken's Diner by the pier is great as well; our friend owns that and has a nice patio you can eat on and watch the pier and water

I thought this was kind of interesting. Seems to be some sort of cactus vine? It was wrapped up the entire tree stalk.

There was a bunch of bikers, everyone is so welcoming and nice. Very refreshing atmosphere.

Old weathered docks, I just thought they looked cool.

Some of the shops, I loved the bright colors on everything

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
& here is the rest of the pics.

& our sexy beast

My girl;

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a very unique seaside community, almost feels like you traveled back in time :p
Everything there is aged, in a cool way though.

I was very pleased with how friendly everyone was :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Beautiful day / beautiful scenery

Hey!!! We just had 12-15 inches of snow in western Virginia . . . so rub-it-in!!! Rode my 300 today in mid-60's temps and had the snow-covered Blue Ridge mountains to the east and the Allegany's to the west. Did my "Florida trip" last week, by car. Too bad we can't be two places at once: plenty to see / do in both areas. Nice pictures you posted, particularly the ninja 300's.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Ya'll have matching white Ninjas? Awwwww...how sweet! ;) I'm just messing with ya :p I'm old and divorced and would love to have someone who didn't expect to have her arse toted around on the back of my bike...good on ya!!

Oh and the pictures are very cool....

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny story on that one, I went in for a Ebony model...but I had just purchased a 2012 Scion xB in super white and when I seen the white ninja in person I needed it! So I had to go to a dealership 2 hours away from the one we purchased my husbands at to get the white :p

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Funny story on that one, I went in for a Ebony model...but I had just purchased a 2012 Scion xB in super white and when I seen the white ninja in person I needed it! So I had to go to a dealership 2 hours away from the one we purchased my husbands at to get the white :p
I was leaning toward white until I got to the dealership...I thought they had white available but they only had one ebony and one SE and one SE ABS...after having driven 80 miles I wasn't leaving without a bike :D Any one of the color schemes would have worked for me but I'm glad I went for the non ABS SE. They had plenty of other bikes to look at but once I sat on the Ninja I was sold. Couldn't be happier.

I have a white Kia Forte 5 and a white Rocky Mountain mountain bike...was wanting to stay "all white" just for the hell of it. Glad they didn't have white in the end and love this color scheme. Nothing says Kawasaki like green...

·
Registered
167 Posts
So many choices . . .

they only had one ebony ...after having driven 80 miles I wasn't leaving without a bike :D Any one of the color schemes would have worked for me . . . Nothing says Kawasaki like green...
I had driven 105 miles in mid-December. Since I was quoted $4,495 for any color I wanted, it turned-out to be the Ebony. "Nothing says Kawasaki like green" is certainly true. Glad I bought the black one, any color is alright though, when it comes to the ninja 300 IMO.(oops, "any color" being Ebony or Stardust White).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Florida is a lot bigger than people think....well longer. It's about 600 miles from the North Florida border to Key West and 375 miles from the West Florida border coming in from Mobile to the East Coast in Jacksonville.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yeah but it's only ~140 miles or so from Tampa to Daytona Beach... so something like 3 hours (Traffic on I4 is no joke). ask me how i kno... ;)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Totally OT just talking about Keys got me thinking...

Going to Garden Key is on my bucket list

I must have been there a dozen times in the 20 years I lived in Key West and never knew it was called Garden Key lol We always say were're going out to Ft. Jefferson

1 - 18 of 18 Posts