Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Carolinas

4K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  sugarh2oprpl@gmail.com 
#1 ·
Any 300 riders in the Carolinas?

Triad NC here

#2 ·
Not from your area, but might be riding from Montreal to Kannapolis in late May...Is that near you at all. We'd be doing the Dragon from there and heading to DC for Rolling Thunder. Be my second time doing that trip.

#5 ·
I believe triad refers to "Greensboro-Raliegh-Durham" but as i don't live there i can't confirm or deny

#8 ·
We see 2 or 3 around here (Mooresville) but not sure if they are on the forum or not.

Reactions: matt214
#9 ·
Yeah sorry about that. the Triad does refer to the Piedmont Triad, which consist of Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem.

I haven't seen any 300s. When I went out Sunday people were looking all cross eyed like I was riding a 3 legged unicorn
Since sportbiking is so popular here, most people start on 600CCs. Not sure how well 300 sales are here

#13 ·
I bought the bike as a long overdue gift for my wife. Now that it's out of the break in period, all I'll get to do is wash it and change the oil.

I'm really interested in seeing what improvements Kawi makes to the 2014 model. If they are not super significant, I'll likely be shopping for a gently used 600 this fall.

Should be riding this time next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.