Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken some suggestions about including some sounds from the bike in some of my videos. I've included a bit here, perhaps not enough - but still working things out.

I do have a confession however, I'm primarily working on these videos for the girlfriend. She's currently out in Isle of Man with her family on a 6 week vacation. (I know, IOM, you're probably thinking to yourselves, "Where the TT races take place?!") I kid you not her family has an absolutely beautiful home right along a road the race actually takes place. It's house, 10 meters of grass, stone wall, hedge, road, hedge, stone wall, then beach/ sand - then ocean.

Anyways, we've been together for a very long time, and she wants to know what I'm doing while she's away to stay occupied.
Well, this is it... :eek:

I've tried to maintain the audio to include some clips of the bike, the exhaust, the wind noise etc.
A bug splattered the GoPro towards the end of the video! :mad:

Let me know what you guys think of this one! I personally like this one the best so far!!
As always thanks in advance for any critique and feedback you can give! Someday I'd love to start some style of Motovlogging!

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
I like how you corresponded transitions with hard beats and adjusted the playback speed with the tempo of the song.

that was filmed in "real time" & the rider was just accessing the "time travel" function on the bike.

Awesome none the less, thanks for sharing:cool:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Lol it's so flat where you live and so little traffic :)

I'm not really sure I'm digging that 1/4th of the view gets "wasted" on your helmet. And I want to know what you bought at the gas station! Other than that, nice vid =)

·
Registered
185 Posts
1:50-2:13, you fucking genius

(...)
I do have a confession however, I'm primarily working on these videos for the girlfriend. She's currently out in Isle of Man with her family on a 6 week vacation. (I know, IOM, you're probably thinking to yourselves, "Where the TT races take place?!") I kid you not her family has an absolutely beautiful home right along a road the race actually takes place. It's house, 10 meters of grass, stone wall, hedge, road, hedge, stone wall, then beach/ sand - then ocean.

Anyways, we've been together for a very long time, and she wants to know what I'm doing while she's away to stay occupied (...)
I like that, it gives your work another side to it; a little more meaning :)

*bugs were harmed in the making of this film*

Looks great, keep it up!
Lulz

Anyways kijho, this is my favorite of yours yet as well.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys for all of the comments!! I really appreciate them!
We're able to talk shortly everyday just in the morning. When I wake at 7:00AM it will be 2:00PM in the afternoon there.

Asked her to send me a few pictures of the road, and the stone wall and hedge along the TT track I'll share with you guys!!

I'll get a bit more into detail here, but she's gone for almost 6 weeks. I'm talking other side of the world. On an island.
We've been together for I'd say nearly 6 years. I'm 20 years old.
That gives some perspective haha!

Thanks guys! :)

PS: Soon me and Jin (Silvertear) plan on riding out through the actual Rockies - TONS of wicked canyon twisties, curves, bends. I've heard for some of them you literally are forced to slow down to 20km/h they're so sharp. Should be a fun experience and of course I'll have the gopro!

·
Fast Lane Ukraine
1,343 Posts
What do you use to edit? I use PowerDirector from CyberLink and it's okay.

I'm about to go on a ride up to the mountains myself now that I have fashioned a nice chinbar mount for myself out of the various GoPro bits I have.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i've taken some suggestions about including some sounds from the bike in some of my videos. I've included a bit here, perhaps not enough - but still working things out.

I do have a confession however, i'm primarily working on these videos for the girlfriend. She's currently out in isle of man with her family on a 6 week vacation. (i know, iom, you're probably thinking to yourselves, "where the tt races take place?!") i kid you not her family has an absolutely beautiful home right along a road the race actually takes place. It's house, 10 meters of grass, stone wall, hedge, road, hedge, stone wall, then beach/ sand - then ocean.

Anyways, we've been together for a very long time, and she wants to know what i'm doing while she's away to stay occupied.
Well, this is it... :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3kaq3vm1yq

i've tried to maintain the audio to include some clips of the bike, the exhaust, the wind noise etc.
A bug splattered the gopro towards the end of the video! :mad:

Let me know what you guys think of this one! I personally like this one the best so far!!
As always thanks in advance for any critique and feedback you can give! Someday i'd love to start some style of motovlogging!
sweet vid!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts