Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i own a ninja 250r 2010 model and as the bike is bit outdated soo im planning to covert the front fairing into new ninja 300 or z250.
“Is it possible to convert” ?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi everyone, i own a ninja 250r 2010 model and as the bike is bit outdated soo im planning to covert the front fairing into new ninja 300 or z250.
“Is it possible to convert” ?

Thanks
Thank you for replying any chance of converting ninja 250r into z250 ?? Any possibilities ??

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts
Thank you for replying any chance of converting ninja 250r into z250 ?? Any possibilities ??
The Z250 is basically a naked 300 for the non-US markets, so I'm going to go with no.

If you want a 300, why not buy a used one? There are quite literally thousands of them for sale around the world and with the 400 hitting the market, they're not that expensive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The Z250 is basically a naked 300 for the non-US markets, so I'm going to go with no.

If you want a 300, why not buy a used one? There are quite literally thousands of them for sale around the world and with the 400 hitting the market, they're not that expensive.
I appreciate your advice only reason i want to modify my 250 is because of its registration number which cost me 1.2lakh. i cant sell the bike and dont want to ignore another reason is i already own 3 bikes dont want another.
Hope u understand.

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts
I appreciate your advice only reason i want to modify my 250 is because of its registration number which cost me 1.2lakh. i cant sell the bike and dont want to ignore another reason is i already own 3 bikes dont want another.
Hope u understand.
Then you’re going to need to accept that you own a 250 and not 300. ??‍♀

1 - 6 of 6 Posts