Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
tipss ummm... rider input... it sounds funny but the less you do on a bike, a better rider your are. it sounds funny but it is completely true.... for example.. approaching a corner once u finished breaking
step 1: counter steer and lean into the corner.
step 2. once you have completed your steering (correct lean angle/right line) roll on the throttle evenly through the corner.... (very very important)
step 3 : once u are in the corner do not apply any pressure to ur handle bars hold on with your outer knee.... if u didnt have to control the throttle you would let go of your handle bars basically)
: remember to always be spotting entry, apex and exit points in the corner and dont be afraid to get that one ass cheek off your seat and point that knee and open up your shoulders and dip your head.... it seems like alot to take in and it is hahah but just focus on those steps and ur riding will improve dramatically. Any other questions dont hesitate to ask :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
761 Posts
Well done. I've done many track days, but would love to attend a world class school such as that one.

Thumbs up to you.

Reactions: saffrett

· Registered
364 Posts
That's really awesome! Thanks for sharing, saffrett. California Superbike School is definitely on my wishlist, especially since the closest one to me is Laguna Seca :D

· Registered
2,449 Posts
does any one know if the gsxr shock upgrade will stop the floating feeling I am getting from the back end mid corner? as I mentioned before im pretty new to suspension setup

I feel the floating in the back and front too. gsxr shock should help and if you have a local suspension guy get him to do the front too.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I feel the floating in the back and front too. gsxr shock should help and if you have a local suspension guy get him to do the front too.
I have been looking into these upgrades but the mrs just gave me the 'ok' to upgrade to the 636 of gsxr750 in December so I dont think I will spend any more money on the bike ill just finish off my California superbike schools they cost alot haha

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.