Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I thought I would share some photos of myself from my recent California superbike school level one I just did.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks boys... yep 100% addicted haha and they said they dont care about plastic or glass on the track they only do mirrors so u dont lookwho or what is behind you.... and im pretty vertically challenged im 5'5 and 65kg so im very small guy.... I did whipe the floor with every one in my group though (mv augusters, ducati's gsxrs and a few sports tourers) it was only the second time on the track too.. I really live the 300 but I just dont know how far I can progress with its suspension...

· Registered
159 Posts
Looking good, this guy is jealous I haven't had the opportunity.

· Registered
810 Posts
You look like you know what you're doing! It looks like you have clip ons are they wood craft or driven?

· Registered
327 Posts
Stiffening up would help way more. The highest setting(5) is reccomended for track use. Lower settings like(3) is normal street use, but I kept mine on(4) all the time, until I upgraded to a gsxr shock.

If you are a do-it-your-selfer, look into upgrading the rear suspension with a gsxr shock. I did it and it's completely different. Feels so much better/responsive during turns. Costs about $40 in bolts stuff including the shock.

its stock atm.... would loosening up or stiffening up help ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.