Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
disciplined

Sold my stock exhaust to disciplined. He met me at work, paid cash, very smooth transaction. He even tolerated my mix up on days to meet, very patient!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought an Akropovic slip on mated to an FMF header from Redsoxsrt. Great communication, excellent job packing and making sure my parts got to me safely in the condition described. I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I bought an Akropovic slip on mated to an FMF header from Redsoxsrt. Great communication, excellent job packing and making sure my parts got to me safely in the condition described. I would not hesitate to do business with him again!
Benh972, how long did it take you from first communication to him and. How long did it take to receive product? Its been 3 days im trying to get the coffman off of him but it seems like he is super busy. I know theres a 3 hour time difference between me and him but Im starting to lose interest in getting the muffler from him. Maybe im impatient but I am the type if money is sent it should be shipped next day haha. Not bashing on him just wondering.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts