Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fast Lane Ukraine
1,343 Posts
Nicee must be hot as hell over there

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
No different than over here. I am from Ukraine (born there, moved here when I was 2), which is very similar to Bulgaria in many ways (culturally, climate, etc.). Summers are in the 80's, sometimes 90's, maybe 100 a day here or there, etc.

While I don't normally pick on people who squid (I've done it), no clothes at all is just flat out dumb.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hello, I am from Vratsa, Bulgaria and I have a couple of photos with my Kawasaki Ninja 300.
nnn1kolaaa:

While I'm sure you meant well, you've unwittingly set yourself up for some serious squid-bashing. There's no official ban on photographs of stunting or riding without gear on (or both), but the userbase here more or less enforces an unofficial ban on such photographs via the mechanism of negative reinforcement.

Welcome to the forums. Just let it wash over you and try to repair the first impression issue - the smoke will clear eventually. :)

And, y'know... wear your gear. :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a mate living in Varna and he says the roads are too bad for a sports bike. Basically you'd kill yourself double quick unless you had a dirt bike. Do you agree?

Nevertheless, and sorry to say this, but you are stunting in no protective gear other than a helmet. What's the point in saving your head if your body gets grated and smashed up? Trust me, you'll wish you had left out the helmet and snuffed it if you fall off dressed like that... No, really. It's going to hurt.

Oh, hi, welcome and yes, I do love your bike!

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts