Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals!

New Ninja 300 owner. While changing my spark plugs, I accidently broke off the end piece where it connects to the throttle body assy on the right side of the motorcylce. The Hose itself is still intact but the little tube thingy(not sure of the exact name) has snapped off right where it connects to the throttle body I believe this is the place where the fuel goes. Question: Is this something I can fix by going to my local home depot and getting something to reconnect this piece or do I have to replace the whole part where this thing broke off?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thats not going to the throttle body, that's a fuel line going to the injectors it looks like. I may be wrong, but usually those type fittings are fuel lines, and there's no fuel going to the throttle body.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats not going to the throttle body, that's a fuel line going to the injectors it looks like. I may be wrong, but usually those type fittings are fuel lines, and there's no fuel going to the throttle body.
Yea I believe you are right, I think i can just replace the deliver pipe where the fuel line connects to the throttle body. Ive ordered a new throttle body either ways that comes with a new fuel line. so i hope i can just replace that part without having to remove the throttle body

1 - 3 of 3 Posts