Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! So I've finally had the time to sit down at the computer and make an introduction, I'm a first time rider and proud new owner of a Ninja 300 SE ABS. I joined the forum in December last year looking for information on the Ninja 300 and I have to say that this place has provided me with a wealth of knowledge.

For any Aussies that are interested I paid $7742 drive away for the bike.

Attachments

· Registered
239 Posts
Hello everyone! So I've finally had the time to sit down at the computer and make an introduction, I'm a first time rider and proud new owner of a Ninja 300 SE ABS. I joined the forum in December last year looking for information on the Ninja 300 and I have to say that this place has provided me with a wealth of knowledge.

For any Aussies that are interested I paid $7742 drive away for the bike.
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club!

This forum really is a great source of information, and has helped me cover a lot of important ground as a new rider :)

· Registered
138 Posts
welcome another BNE rider! congrats on getting the SE ABS one. They're rare as hen's tooth i was told wait of 2-4mos. never put your helmet on the bike unrestrained since- the possibility of dropping it -quite costly those things. nice hi-viz helmet u have!

where in Brisbane are u from? I live in wakerley.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome another BNE rider! congrats on getting the SE ABS one. They're rare as hen's tooth i was told wait of 2-4mos. never put your helmet on the bike unrestrained since- the possibility of dropping it -quite costly those things. nice hi-viz helmet u have!

where in Brisbane are u from? I live in wakerley.

Lol yeah I was a little nervous taking the photo cause I usually dont leave the helmet sitting like that but I wanted it in the shot and I didn't want to put it on the ground. I'm from the southside, Logan.

I put the deposit for the bike down (at Pro Kawasaki Slacks Creek) on Dec 12th and was meant to pick it up on the 29th but I went down to Melb for a couple of weeks and instead picked the bike up when I came back on the 8th of Jan.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have either of you seen another one on the road yet??..For all the 300 selling like hotcakes around brissy I am still yet to see one
I've seen two others so far, a workmate owns a SE non-abs and I ran into a guy at Garden City shopping centre who also has a SE non-abs. From what the guys at the dealership were saying there should be quite a few Ninja 300s on the roads this year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.