Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought my first go pro today guys. Editing a little 20 minute ride right now. Il post a link when I'm done :). I'm glad all of you can finally point out my bad habits ;) hahaha.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Congrats! Which GoPro? I'm assuming you got a GoPro HD Hero 3+ of some type. Great camera. I really like the GoPros.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hahaha ohhh I left in all the bad habits :). And I got the Hero 3+ silver for a whopping 299 lol. I need a remedy for the wind noise Spacep0d !!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Anyhow, grats on the purchase. A riding cam is a pretty valuable addition to anybody's riding setup - to learn from as well as to spot for the hooligans on the street.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! Which GoPro? I'm assuming you got a GoPro HD Hero 3+ of some type. Great camera. I really like the GoPros.
And I can't get the damn GoPro app to work. It's prompting me to create a name and password for my GoPro's wifi, so I do and it doesn't let me save it or bypass the screen ?. This would be very useful in deciding on my 2nd adhesive mount. I'm going to put it somewhere on my bike. Maybe on the windscreen somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
2,546 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got the same camera for Christmas this year. Once spring comes I hope to start motovlogging! Yeah we have real winters here in MN.:D:mad:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the same camera for Christmas this year. Once spring comes I hope to start motovlogging! Yeah we have real winters here in MN.:D:mad:

Haha well I will only be videoing for about a week and then I will go back to finish basic training. So next spring I will also be making more videos. Hopefully with a Ducati and a Subaru wrx :D

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
a few things i saw

1.why are you wearing a watch when the bike has a clock??? leave it behind, once less thing to get broken if you have an accident

2. wear at least draggn jeans/jacket and make sure they come to your wrists at least, dont want exposed skin

3. stop riding in the middle of the road where cars drop oil/fluids, put your tyres where cars put theirs

4.stop speeding

5. keep an eye on mirrors when at intersections

6. how come when your change lanes, why don’t you do a head check and turn your head around and look behind you????

7. when riding thru suburbia put the bike in 5th so your not revving the living shit out of the engine when there is no need to

8. when change lanes, put the indicator on for about 2-3 seconds before you do a shoulder check, give others behind you a bit of warning about your intentions, it will save you becoming a speed bump

and i saw this in the first 5 minutes of your video. please learn from your mistakes before you get badly hurt.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I have a go pro mount just above the word kawasaki on the windscreen.
Its a pretty good spot.

The best helmet location is on chin under the visor

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you Cruizin ! I will only contest 5 and 6 lol, I always have my eyes in the mirror at intersections, they are specifically adjusted for that reason. And I'm pretty sure I head check every time. This camera is already worth the money !! I really do appreciate the time you took to watch and help me become a better rider :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts