Any Ninja 250 levers will work,
try finding this style in 250.

·
Registered
839 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
oh NICE... your resourceful **** thanks so much, now hopefully they'll ship to SA
This is a problem with the censoring. It turned that sentence into a MADLIB.

My problem with these blade style handles is well. I don't want my hands BEHIND THAT. Thought of ditching my bike and losing fingers, BLEAH. I know it's not sharp but it sure isn't blunt.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Seen those on ebay for the 250R (which fit the 300)

Warning.. Be careful crashing, dont want to get stabbed by lever!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
A friend of mine has the same levers on his R6. They look cool but he says he wouldn't buy them again. He said while they aren't sharp on the blade edge, the point is pretty sharp. He has scratches all over the insides of both pinky fingers. He said at 80+ you don't want to scratch the crap out of your pinky.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yeah I would have to say i would never get one of these... i have a vision in my head of my hand being on the grips, and my crashing, and the brake lever slicing off my fingers...

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Wow, I think you should weld a spike on your gas tank to. That looks insanely dangerous.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
652 Posts
Wow, I think you should weld a spike on your gas tank to. That looks insanely dangerous.
Add some spikes on the grips to teach people to keep their weight off their hands :)

Reactions: Vezi

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
**CNC Blade levers are supplied as a fully fuctional custom part designed for show bikes - Screaming Demon Pty Ltd holds absolutly no liability for personal injury caused by the use of this product other than for display purposes**

1 - 20 of 27 Posts