Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i ordered these about a month ago from graphic language. They came in today. Took them forever to mail em out. On their website it said it takes about three business days to process em. So 7days went by and it still said processing. I emailed him. No response. 2 days later I called and left a voicemail. About 2 days later they changed it to shipped. And 2 weeks after that they arrived. Still no email or phone call. Poor customer service could have atleast emailed back and said sorry for the delay, I fell a little behind. I would have been okay with that. And IMO, they are pretty decent quality. 3m. But they were cut very poorly, as you can see in the pictures. Now ill probably just take an exacto and smooth it out then rather have to deal with these people anymore. But they were the only ones I found that had a black reflective tape, without the monster logo atleast. I will probably throw them on this weekend!

Here's some pics of them, and some with a flash. Once I get pics of them on the bike ill post em.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1359592018.657779.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1359592033.033566.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1359592044.691386.jpg
In those pictures the black is the tape,
In these pictures, the white is the tape.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1359592079.201566.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1359592095.948205.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1359592110.556976.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
280 Posts
Lol im sorry to ask... but what is the point of black rim tape if the tire is black and the rim is black too? hahaha

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
To get the reflective effect without having a daytime color

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
993 Posts
Is that black reflective?? I been looking for black reflective tape for ages.
Could you send me the url? I don't mind waiting for an item and I tend to give a company what it deserves in the way of, um, taking thier time.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Is that black reflective?? I been looking for black reflective tape for ages.
Could you send me the url? I don't mind waiting for an item and I tend to give a company what it deserves in the way of, um, taking thier time.
That link I gave you the other day didn't work?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel I gave the company what the "deserve" in time speaking. But at double the days it says for them to make em, if I send an email, that was polite, and simply asking how it was going, I would like a reply.

Btw the website is
http://www.glsigns.com/catalog/index.php

I'm not bashing the company in any way... I Mean they might be busy and so forth. I just feel they lack in the customer service department.

Maybe I am just too used to Revzilla lately.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The idea of this is fantastic. Look forward to the final result.

On my stardust 300 I've got white reflective pro grip and it is awesome day and night but on an ebony this would be unreal, unless of course you work in a colour scheme but again think this on an ebony 300 would be :cool:

·
Registered
993 Posts
That link I gave you the other day didn't work?

LOL, fergot where I posted the question.... old man syndrome....

·
Registered
993 Posts
300 the same wheels as the 250? not seeing the 300 listed

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
17" rims.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Mine are pretty thick. Not a fan of the slim ones.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Thanks....i'm being stupid tonight, had to take a drug to knock me out for my PET scan (i'm a bit clostrophobic) so i'm not functioning at peak LOL. Going to order it...i'll keep you posted on how it works for me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks....i'm being stupid tonight, had to take a drug to knock me out for my PET scan (i'm a bit clostrophobic) so i'm not functioning at peak LOL. Going to order it...i'll keep you posted on how it works for me.
Tapeworks has black listed for $24.95, they say it's enough for two 19" rims, both sides, and a little extra in case you screw up, as if that could ever happening running a sticker in a perfect circle!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Done, says 4 business days, since they are closed, that would make it, thur., fri., mon. and tuesday it should arrive.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Day pics. Some are with flash, some without. Ill let you figure out which is which. Once the sun goes down ill post up the night shots. Maybe a video.

edit: ok so ive maxed out my attachment limit on the app. give me a sec and ill load em to photo bucket and post em.

edit 2; pictures

1 - 20 of 29 Posts