Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Borka said:
First, id like to thank ricochet08 for setting up this group buy for you guys.

Great turn out, and seeing that we already have over 10 committed people, i see no reason to wait for Jan 31.

We have a good number of kits in stock, and all paid orders should ship out fairly quickly.

Group buy will run from Now (Jan 18th, 2013)and end Midnight Jan 31,2013. This way you all will have enough time to take advantage of the savings.

To order your kit, simply goto our website www.bkmoto.com then add the ninja 300 projector kit and your desired options to the shopping cart. Then clickon "shopping cart" at the top right corner, and you will see a section called"Discount Code".

Enter discount code "ninj300gb1"and clickapply.

You will receive a 15%discount from the total price, including any additional options you choose to add, such as demon eyes, on/offswitches etc...

Then simply checkout with a creditcard or paypal.

USA shipping is free.

Canada shipping $32.95untiljan27th,and $39.95 after Jan 27th 2013.This isbecauseUSPS israising their shipping rates.

International shipping (other than Canada) $49.95 until Jan 27th,and $59.95after.

For installation instructions and questions, follow and post in this thread: HOW-TO: Install BKMOTO Ninja 300 BiXenon HID projectors with angel eyes halos demon

I will do my best to answer any install questions.

Hey Everyone :D

If anyone is interested in getting Projectors for their Ninja 300s, there's an opportunity for a discount among us. Seeing that this is the 1st Group Buy and it's going well, Borka has made it easier on us to get a discount. We 10+ committed orders, and we get 15% off!!

Be there the slightest thought in your mind to do your own retrofit for you Ninja 300, don't miss out on this chance to get a discount! Free shipping to all USA orders. Canadian shipping is $39.95
All others cost $59.95

These are actual USPS prices with priority mail medium flat rate boxes, which go in effect Jan 27th as usps is increasing shipping prices.

Want to know how it looks? Check out this thread:
HOW-TO: Install BKMOTO Ninja 300 BiXenon HID projectors with angel eyes halos demon

Don't want to do it yourself? email [email protected] with the options you want installed for an exact quote.

Base price starts at $209.00

You can customize your order to your liking. To see the options available visit this link:
http://bkmoto.com/index.php?route=pr...product_id=110

Committed orders:
1. ricochet08
2. ghost3772
3. JTACKM
4. icon1k
5. Bran7701
6. Haksan
7. hydrox
8. Shiftyd
9. erstelage
10. beazy411

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'd like to commit to buying a set. Just gatta wait a few weeks for a paycheck. So mark me for now. I'm sure it'll take a few weeks to get 15 anyways lol I'd like to see that 15% off ;D

I'd also like to buy a projector kit for my scooter but it only has one bulb... not a dual like our ninja's... is there a single projector kit? I dont seem to see any for some reason. I dont want to buy 2 for 300 bucks and only use one, ya know? i'd rather spend 150 on a single lol

EDIT: I emailed bk-moto to see what they say about my scooter predicament, i'll wait to hear back form them

EDIT EDIT: Not sure what kind of time schedule BK-moto is on, but he got back to me around 2am sunday night haha They do have a single, its made for an sv600 and he said that should work. its also cheaper =D 150 no demon eye though =(
heres the link
http://bkmoto.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_46&product_id=52

I also asked him about fitting the H7 bulb in this setup, and he said it came with both an H4 and an H7 plug, so we would just need to buy the bulbs. Gatta make sure they are Bi-xenon bulbs though. meaning they have high and low bean built into one bulb.

So when money comes in i'll be ordering =D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to commit to buying a set. Just gatta wait a few weeks for a paycheck. So mark me for now. I'm sure it'll take a few weeks to get 15 anyways lol I'd like to see that 15% off ;D

I'd also like to buy a projector kit for my scooter but it only has one bulb... not a dual like our ninja's... is there a single projector kit? I dont seem to see any for some reason. I dont want to buy 2 for 300 bucks and only use one, ya know? i'd rather spend 150 on a single lol

EDIT: I emailed bk-moto to see what they say about my scooter predicament, i'll wait to hear back form them
Lol, i totally understand :D If they do have a single projector for sale, lemme know, i'm always up for a project.

Very interested too but probably not till another month, mid-end of Feb :/
no worries, the way my bills are i'll be paying for a set around the same time.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Committed orders:
1. ricochet08
2. ghost3772
3. JTACKM

·
Banned
562 Posts
As long as they are legal for use and i can get angel eyes u can put me down for a set

·
Registered
865 Posts
I went ahead and ordered the singe projector for my scooter.. I could afford the 150 ;D and my scooter happens to already be apart, so it was a lil more convenient.

I'll still be ordering projectors for my bike ina few weeks, just gatta find more dough to choke down the 370 dollar bill =(

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice! :D i'm gonna grab a scooter soon and may look into retrofitting it.

Committed orders:
1. ricochet08
2. ghost3772
3. JTACKM
4. icon1k
5. Bran7701
6. Haksan

can't edit my original post for some reason :-/

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
One other thing is that group buys that are organized based on "promises" usually always have a few people drop out or disappear. The best course of action is to take down payments or to set a target higher than the requirement (i.e. wait until 20 people sign up, expecting that only 15 will follow through).

1 - 20 of 233 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.