Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I know a few of us have ordered projectors from bkmoto but I noticed in the picture their are two wires I didn't receive and it seems another member didn't get them either. I want to know if they are needed for the 300 and is anyone else missing them?I sent him an email today and now I'm just waiting for a reply. Just wante to know is anyone else having this problem? It's the two wires at the very bottom.

Thanks,
-Ax

Product Cameras & optics Camera Technology Digital camera

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
173 Posts
that picture is of the 250R kit, the ninja 300 kit uses larger projectors, and those two H4 pigtails are not needed, as you will reuse the stock connectors that are in your stock rubber caps.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
How much smaller are these projectors, compared to the Morimoto H1 mini's?

·
Registered
173 Posts
How much smaller are these projectors, compared to the Morimoto H1 mini's?
What makes them easier to fit is not that they are much smaller, but is their shape.

Mini H1's are very wide at the middle, and get narrower towards the front, and the bkmoto projectors are slimmer in the middle and get wider toward the front.

The middle section of the Mini H1 projectors is what interferes with the reflectors and makes them not fit. Mini H1's are about 90mm in the center, due to the shrouds, and bkmoto's are about 70mm at the center, because they dont have large shrouds like mini H1's.

Light performance wise, both projectors will perform much better than stock halogen and better than a regular hid kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.