Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just finished my projectors this weekend. It was a pain in the a$$ to do but well worth it.

Demon Eyes

Demon Eyes / Halo

Projectors

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Very sexy :)

How did you open the housing, since i read you cant bake it..

Also is that 6000k headlights??

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very sexy :)

How did you open the housing, since i read you cant bake it..

Also is that 6000k headlights??
My friend that just did his projectors on his CBR600 helped me with this project. He did try to bake it but it helped very little, we had to stick a flat head screwdriver inside to pry it open and slowly cut away at the clue with a utility blade. Took us 3 hours just to open the housing.

Yeah its the 6000k.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I want the same kit with 4300k bulbs, and no demon eyes. Also got amber leds on the corners. Simple, basic, and lots of light :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How was the install? Pretty straight forward hopefully? We're the demon eyes difficult to wire? Just got my projectors in the mail today
If youre not good with wiring i suggest you have a friend that knows or take it to a professional. Demon eyes were simply plug and play. You will need to buy supplies because the kit does not include somethings but they can be picked it up your local stores, autozone, home-depot, o'reilly, radio-shack etc

Also how did you get the whole headlight casing out? I always wondered that
Flat head screw driver and a sharp razor. Take your time to cut the glue and work it out slowly. I suggest having someone prying it open while you cut.

Three way switch?? Got a pic??
I only needed 1 switch. My demon eyes are controlled by this switch so i can turn it on and off anytime. My high-beam is my day light running lights (Corner Lights + Halo). My low beam is Projectors + Corner Lights. I hit the Demon eyes switch whenever i want them on or off.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Those look awesome, definitely gotta get me some of those. If you get a chance can you take a picture at night while sitting on the bike 1 with halos only and 1 with projectors only....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow!!! Simply Amazing!

HID projectors FTMFW!!!

May I ask where you purchased the projector kit??

Im interested in the hid projectors.

Thanks in advance !!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those look awesome, definitely gotta get me some of those. If you get a chance can you take a picture at night while sitting on the bike 1 with halos only and 1 with projectors only....
I will get some pics up tomorrow for ya.

May I ask where you purchased the projector kit??
http://bkmoto.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_45&product_id=110

How long do these globes last? Is it a big job to change the globes?
what do you mean by globes? if you mean the HID bulbs you change them out like you would change any other light bulb in your car/motorcycle. These lights should last you 2500-3000 hours

1 - 20 of 76 Posts