Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at first i didn't know they were riding two up.....
and i dont care if the rider does not wear gear..but cmon....passenger... please give them more then a helmet..

·
Registered
265 Posts
I didn't realize crossing a double yellow was punishable by death...

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Someone crossing the double yellow doesn't merit summary execution. Again, too many people treat and view their cars as no more dangerous than a toaster and don't really care that they're operating a 4,000-6000 lb death machine. This guy needs an attempted murder charge and assault with a deadly weapon. Getting a bit sick and tired of seeing civilian against civilian usages of vehicles as weapons get downgraded to just reckless driving and failure to yield when if you did the same thing to a cop it's automatically assaulting an officer with a deadly weapon and you become free-game to get shot. Vehicular based charges need a serious upgrade in severity as more and more stories of people that all of a sudden feel empowered in their vehicles start using them as weapons and tools against other people. Some places already treat vehicular assault as a deadly weapon charge but it needs to be more commonplace.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More updates from that "other" forum :)
"
Quote:
William Crum, the Texas driver who hit two motorcyclists as they tried to pass him in a no-pass zone and whose “I don’t care” statement afterward in went viral over the weekend, has been arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

However, the biker is also in some trouble...

Quote:
They also cited Sanders for passing in a no-pass zone and driving with an invalid license.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Glad the driver got what was coming to him. Also glad that the biker got in trouble too. Being on a fast machine shouldn't excuse you from following the rules of the road.

·
Registered
731 Posts
With good behavior, I bet he'll be out in less than 5. But given his record, I hope he spends the last years of his life in jail.
I wonder if Yammie Noob will get 15 years for practically hitting a car on purpose ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts