Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys got another question for you riders out there who might be able to help me with this issue. As rains came in for the weekend I covered my bike up and didn't ride for about three days. And yesterday when I got it out to ride I let it idle while I got all my gear ready and noticed that the idle slowed down dramatically and then it just died. It idled for maybe a minute. As I tried to start it back up it was becoming hard just to keep it in neutral or even first. Even giving it has stopped helping after a few tries, but I was able to take it around for less than ten minutes, and even when I approached stop signs and shifted into first it would turn off. Luckily I got back home and knew that I might not be able to get it back so I left it there until I can figure out the issue. There has never been no problems, and with 5997 miles on it I got an oil chane about 500 miles ago. There is an oil leak on the bike and haven't been able to tell if that's the problem, although it has been leaking since I acquired it back inay 2014. The last problem that occurred was about a week ago. I went to a friends house and left the key in and the bike on the on position. I let the bike go dead and was able to jump it and take it back home so I could charge it on a battery charger. It seemed to work fine the next few days while I was riding but then the weekend came and the rains came and went and now my bike won't start. If you have any questions let me know

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a 2013.
Can you tell me more about the ecu recall?
I've had this bike since may 2014 and listed the only issues I had with the bike. I'm new to riding as well so I dont know much of maintainance, but for the bike to run normally then abruptly just not start really bugs me. I figure it should be something simple.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts