Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cycling Tours Slovenia - How to Right Bikepacking Bags For Bike Tours

Do you know how to bikepacking bag to opt for cycling tour to Slovenia and what to pack ?If you are planning to get the most of Slovenia through a bike tour and have some tips to share please share here, Please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cycling Tours Slovenia | Cycling Tours France | Bike Tours Italy | Cycling Tours Italy | Self Guided Bike Tours | European Bicycle Tours | Bike Tours

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bicycle Vacations Europe

Have any of you ever went on bicycle vacations in Europe? I need your help please reply, I am planning bicycle vacations Europe with my family but I don't have any experience about it. Can somebody please tell me about the things I should keep with me, before going there. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
French Alps Cycling Tours

Hello Everyone, I am going to experience French Alps cycling tours for the first time in my life. I am curious about which cycle should ride on French alps cycling tours? Could anyone suggest something.. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Self Guided Bike Tours Or Guided Tours

Hey guys, I want your advice, if self guided bike tours are better Or guided tours ? I recently contacted a company to organize a tour and they are asking if I want self guided bike tours package OR guided tours. Please help

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cycling tours Italy

My fiance and I are planning cycling tours Italy - probably in July but possibly in April. We're interested in the idea of a cycling honeymoon. We are of different abilities - he's a good cyclist who regularly does 100 miles in a day whereas I would do ~ 40 miles at most in 1 day. Does anyone have experiences of cycling tour companies, preferably ones where we can customise the routes ? We're wondering about trips where he could go off for a longer / lumpier route, while I do a simpler route, and meet at the end of the day... Any views welcome on cycling honeymoons, or experiences of cycling tour Italy companies (both good and bad!)

·
Super Moderator
2,538 Posts
My fiance and I are planning cycling tours Italy - probably in July but possibly in April. We're interested in the idea of a cycling honeymoon. We are of different abilities - he's a good cyclist who regularly does 100 miles in a day whereas I would do ~ 40 miles at most in 1 day. Does anyone have experiences of cycling tour companies, preferably ones where we can customise the routes ? We're wondering about trips where he could go off for a longer / lumpier route, while I do a simpler route, and meet at the end of the day... Any views welcome on cycling honeymoons, or experiences of cycling tour Italy companies (both good and bad!)
In all honesty, given that this is a motorcycle forum, you might get a better response to this inquiry if you seek out a bicycling forum. I'm not sure too many of us are into pedal bikes or take those types of vacations.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cycling tours, Bicycle tours OR Bike Tours

Hello everyone, I want to know which is better cycling tours OR bike tours ? I've recently taken a survey in which they were asking questions about people's choice of touring, I chose cycling tours but I generally want to know others choice So I am this discussion on this forum. Please give your opinion. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts