Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confused as to what model my bike is.

EX300ADF
EX300ADFA
And what is the difference with the extra "A" at the end. But my dealership paperwork reads EX300ADFL :confused:

It's a white 300 in California. I'm looking to replace the fairing in the near future and the prices between those two are quite different.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I am confused as to what model my bike is.

EX300ADF
EX300ADFA
And what is the difference with the extra "A" at the end. But my dealership paperwork reads EX300ADFL :confused:

It's a white 300 in California. I'm looking to replace the fairing in the near future and the prices between those two are quite different.
I believe the extra A at the end is the special edition, dunno about the L though........

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Figured it out it's EX300ADF, even the dealership had trouble figuring it out.

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
I thought the B was canadian model? Haaa so California need their own bike? What a fucken nanny state.
like i said ,i am not really sure, maybe is California maybe is Canada.
i am more sided to California since they always have different models for that place, motorbikes and cars alike, for their strict emissions

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
According to the parts diagram my model bike is the EX300BDFA or green/ebony SE ABS California model. For Yamaha and Star, the extra A at the end usually meant California model as there are some extra parts required for CA models over the rest of the states. Even the ninja has some extra parts for CA that other models don't have.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only issue with the EX300ADFA is they don't have the white fairing listed. That why I assumed the EX300ADF was the one I had.

·
Registered
463 Posts
According to the parts diagram my model bike is the EX300BDFA or green/ebony SE ABS California model. For Yamaha and Star, the extra A at the end usually meant California model as there are some extra parts required for CA models over the rest of the states. Even the ninja has some extra parts for CA that other models don't have.
exactly

·
Registered
257 Posts
The A at the end appears to denote special edition.
In Canada,
EX300ADFA is SE Lime Green/Ebony
EX300ADF is Red and Ebony
EX300BDFA is Moondust ABS * What I ordered.
EX300BDF is Ebony ABS
http://www.kawasaki.ca/mig/1519/English/index.html#/24/
For the life of me, I can't find the US version of this in that mess of a website.

Maybe the L is for LOL California.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts