Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Ninja 300 WTE ABS, 06 CB599rr Hornet, 14 JCW ET3 RIP , 91 TR4 full body armor 11 WK2 230k
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I learned how to properly wheelie on the 300 and reterminate all of the loose wiring

I was wondering should this be an option?

I know some people in the Ducati forum do it.

Also I'm trying to find the a Revit tool to replace some parts on my body kit so I can quickly take off and on as like to clean / inspect the engine.

Any suggestions en lieu of the said tool?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm sorry but I have absolutely no idea what you are asking..what wiring? what tool? Can you be more specific?

·
Registered
Ninja 300 WTE ABS, 06 CB599rr Hornet, 14 JCW ET3 RIP , 91 TR4 full body armor 11 WK2 230k
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My apologies,

Big 3 wiring any advantages it would have over the power system? In automotive I've gained lost power

I've seen costly kits but seem like a waste of money

2nd Question -
Body kit revit tools using revits and bolts to reinforce my bike

Context clu

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forum, Motoviker!

Even with your second post which supposedly explains your first post, I too am pretty much clueless as to what you want to achieve. :unsure:

When you write "revit", are you potentially misspelling that, and it is supposed to read: "rivet"?

My best guess:
You are trying to replace the way the fairings are bolted/screwed/affixed to the bike, and want to make them easier to remove and re-attach?
And this involves some sort of modification to the threads/bolts/screws? Possibly using some kind of a "rivet tool"?

As for the wiring: here I also have no clue what you mean.

My best guess number 1:
With all the wheelies you are doing with the Ninja 300, the wiring is shaking loose, and you want to replace some of the wiring and/or connections to make the connections more secure, and the overall wiring on the 300 tighter & more 'compact' so it becomes less slack?

My best guess number 2:
You want to replace the wiring harness on the Ninja 300 to one which has no plugged connectors (but is some kind of connector-less direct wiring) to somehow increase the power the engine is transferring to the wheels?

Are those guesses close to what you're trying to convey?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To the marrow

Big 3 wiring for the Ninja 300

Revit tool can be retracted.

Regards

·
Registered
575 Posts
Okay, in that case I strongly suggest you reduce some glacka, because too much flasen will give understeer.
Marroq is okay, but revit now, before blartsenten crosses over.
Goid lucky!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh no more wheelies I just never did one on this bike "I try to push the bike down"

Big 3 was done on my buddies klr750.

Revit tools makes threaded studs and bolts

An ammo can that I can now easily take on and off the bike using the deleting back seat resets mounting points.

I got this answer from a shop where I live

I'm getting the correct one that can use rubber jackets studs for the body kit

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello, and welcome to the forum, Motoviker!

Even with your second post which supposedly explains your first post, I too am pretty much clueless as to what you want to achieve. :unsure:

When you write "revit", are you potentially misspelling that, and it is supposed to read: "rivet"?

My best guess:
You are trying to replace the way the fairings are bolted/screwed/affixed to the bike, and want to make them easier to remove and re-attach?
And this involves some sort of modification to the threads/bolts/screws? Possibly using some kind of a "rivet tool"?

OP--- Revit, I'm getting the correct rivet tool for my body kit.

As for the wiring: here I also have no clue what you mean.

My best guess number 1:.
With all the wheelies you are doing with the Ninja 300, the wiring is shaking loose, and you want to replace some of the wiring and/or connections to make the connections more secure, and the overall wiring on the 300 tighter & more 'compact' so it becomes less slack?

OP, I'm all good

My best guess number 2:
You want to replace the wiring harness on the Ninja 300 to one which has no plugged connectors (but is some kind of connector-less direct wiring) to somehow increase the power the engine is transferring to the wheels?

OP
----- Not replace brother, add a big three 3 without over taxing the integrity of said harnesses/motor.

Any performance gains is a plus.

Thanks

·
Registered
575 Posts
OP--- Revit, I'm getting the correct rivet tool for my body kit.

OP, I'm all good

OP
----- Not replace brother, add a big three 3 without over taxing the integrity of said harnesses/motor.

Any performance gains is a plus.
Big 3 Wiring: I thought that was just for audio, so you don't fry your factory wiring when installing a 60000W subwoofer.
How exactly is this supposed to increase 'performance' on a motorcycle?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Big 3 Wiring: I thought that was just for audio, so you don't fry your factory wiring when installing a 60000W subwoofer.
How exactly is this supposed to increase 'performance' on a motorcycle?
Never said performance, byproduct maybe.
please read above, I've already calculated wire size and installed.
Wires corrode you can't see it.
I ride in rain.
Bikes age, wouldn't you want extra power to arc so your not stranded also I have extra relays in case of needing to switch on the fly.
My bud did it on his klr to add brighter lights.
I just was asking if anybody did it so I didnt have to calc wire size. Not for a half witted grammer lesson.
Not being an ass

1 - 10 of 10 Posts