Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is the best soap to wash bike with? I find cleaning the ninja 300 is a pain especially the wheels! They are so detailed. I need a soap that will melt away all the dirt especially in hard to reach area:)

I heard of snow foam, is this a good product to use?

Thxs!

Joe

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm kinda OCD about my bike being clean so I spend a lot of time with her. But I'll usually grab a tooth brush and a little container of kerosene and spend a little bit cleaning the rims alone. Once the kerosene even touches what ever is gunked up on there, it starts breaking it down right away. Then I'll usually hit it with a bit of soap and water when I was the rest of the bike. Kerosene works wonders on any hard grime, I just wouldnt suggest coating your bike in it lol. It sure made my heat shield shine nice and bright though!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm kinda OCD about my bike being clean so I spend a lot of time with her. But I'll usually grab a tooth brush and a little container of kerosene and spend a little bit cleaning the rims alone. Once the kerosene even touches what ever is gunked up on there, it starts breaking it down right away. Then I'll usually hit it with a bit of soap and water when I was the rest of the bike. Kerosene works wonders on any hard grime, I just wouldnt suggest coating your bike in it lol. It sure made my heat shield shine nice and bright though!

Thxs! Ill try it out :)

Its mostly the parts behind the fairings thats dirty, like the motor and what ever else is behind! Im scared to add soap to these areas, how would i go about cleaning it? Soap and pressure washer:confused:

·
Registered
262 Posts
anything Meguiars...especially the ultimate detailer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts