Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what people have payed for the ninja 300 all models???

The best place to buy the bike from???

Ive been quoted $ 7900 for the ABS verion on the sunshine coast, willing to go as far as brisbane to buy one..

Any help would be helpful..:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok.. So did you hagel to get to that price or is that what they quoted you ?? And did they throw anything in when you purchesed the bike

·
Registered
16 Posts
I paid $7300 for a SE non abs. I had cash too, so I thought I got a good deal. But by some of the responses here seems like it can vary from state to state. The RRP for a SE non abs is $6399 plus on roads, here in QLD there was $900 worth of rego,dealer delivery and stamp duty plus whatever else... so yeah $7300. Prob could have got a better deal else where but I got good service and the shop was close to home so I didnt really care about going half way around the state just to save a hundred bucks or so...

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
I payed 7500 for ABS white ride away in cairns, qld. Had to buy it with a yoshi slip on tho for him to give me it at that price
thats insane, Cairns is only 400kays from townsville and can ride from Cairns/townsville on 1 tank of fuel on the 300, i know, i did it on the weekend just gone (Australia day weekend) and i payed $6900 for my SE ABS, that $500 could have bought you some accessories;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
thats insane, Cairns is only 400kays from townsville and can ride from Cairns/townsville on 1 tank of fuel on the 300, i know, i did it on the weekend just gone (Australia day weekend) and i payed $6900 for my SE ABS, that $500 could have bought you some accessories;)
I feel like my innocence has been stolen

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am going to europe so am selling mine 4500ks on the clock with the Akro exhaust white no abs $6000 if you want If not its jsut gona sit at mine until i get back still 2 months rego also

1 - 20 of 96 Posts