Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm half way thru Twist of the Wrist II which I bought on Amazon (pristine used one for about $10)

Since I purchased that, Amazon sent some recommendations on further reading. For those who have read these, I wanted your opinion and feedback.
Which one of these 3 is "Must Have" or if you could only buy or read 1.

>Twist of the Wrist II

>Total Control by Lee Parks

>Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you would choose Keith Code and Twist of the Wrist.

Any experience with the other 2 books?

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I'm half way thru Twist of the Wrist II which I bought on Amazon (pristine used one for about $10)

Since I purchased that, Amazon sent some recommendations on further reading. For those who have read these, I wanted your opinion and feedback.
Which one of these 3 is "Must Have" or if you could only buy or read 1.

>Twist of the Wrist II

>Total Control by Lee Parks

>Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch
I've read all of them, but I really liked 'Total Control' by Lee Parks. May as well read them all! :D

I like Nick's book as a very close second. Keith Code is good too. He has a good way of explaining things, most of the time. Also check out 'Proficient Motorcycling' (and its follow-ups) by David Hough.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
So you would choose Keith Code and Twist of the Wrist.

Any experience with the other 2 books?

Keith code Twist of Wrist 1 & 2 i bought them in paperback about 18 years ago and my my bibles. i have lent these books to countless other riders over the years, magic stuff

i dont appear to have the other 2 books in my library but i will check them out though

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
another book you might be interested in is

The Science of Road Racing motorcycles - Keith Code

Performance Road Riding Techniques - The MotoGP Manual of track riding skills - by Andy Ibbot - foreword by Keith Code

1 - 6 of 6 Posts