Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to travel a lot on my motorcycle due to my job. I had a helmet before, but unfortunately, it was stolen last night, I am planning to buy a new helmet. I have seen some of the Modular Helmets, but I am confused between YEMA and HJC. I found both engaging, but still, I have to purchase one. So can anyone give me some personal experience of it? Which is better?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have a Schuberth C3 Pro which I'm pretty happy with. There is a new model out C4 Pro. They are a bit pricey but there are some good deals on eBay ($450) and this time of year there are always discounts.

·
Super Moderator
2,566 Posts
I had a HJC modular years ago. I rode with it for about 4 months before I gave it away. I found the HJC modular to be quite heavy after a few hours of riding and it didn't vent that well. During the summer months, I felt like I had to lift the chin bar on a regular basis just to cool off properly. The one I had also had the dropdown sun visor, which I thought I'd like, but in reality did not because it always seemed like I had on half a pair of sunglasses. So, those are my thoughts on the HJC modular that I had - I hope they've improved those key points in the last 5 or 6 years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts